We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to work across our two locations in Launceston. This position will cover maternity leave and support the needs of our growing GP practice.
You will be a valued part of our fully accredited practice, involved in the care of our patients with a focus on chronic disease management/care planning.
- Dynamic work week
- Above award wages
- No shift work
The primary position is based at Norwood Medical Centre covering maternity leave, where the successful candidate will be the sole nurse working with three GPs, with a focus on chronic disease management.
There would also be scheduled days at Launceston Medical Centre working in a team environment to care for patients of 20 GPs, with a focus on the treatment room.
Enjoy the best of both worlds!
Working closely with the GPs and reception staff, this dynamic role encompasses a broad range of skills and responsibilities.
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Highly organised and motivated
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience in general practice preferred
- Competency with Best Practice
- Interest in chronic disease management
- Up to date immunisation certificates
- Experience in Medicare item numbers
- Member of APNA