Due to the retirement of one of our full time Practitioners and the recent opening of a new allied health wing, we are seeking an amazing GP to join our team!
Awarded RACGPs 2016 Practice of the Year, our modern, custom designed medical centre has 14 GP consulting rooms, specifically designed to ensure the very best in-patient care.
With opening hours spanning 7am – 9pm Monday to Friday, and 9am – 5pm Weekends and Public Holidays, we can offer flexible working hours to ensure quality work-life balance.
Our supportive team of general practitioners offer a wide range of special interests including Skin Cancer diagnosis and treatment, Sexual Health, Sports Medicine and Palliative Care (to name a few).
With just over 70,000 active patient records, our busy practice is looking for a dynamic, friendly, upbeat GP with exceptional bedside manner.
In return, we boast;
- Excellent Coffee! Yes that’s right – we even have the amazing Gigi café located within our practice.
- Rooftop Childcare Centre (Discovery Early Learning) scheduled to open 2019 Nov
- In addition to onsite coffee, we also have an onsite Pathology Lab, Specialists, Allied Health, and Pharmacy
- 65% of billings
- Mixed billing practice;
- 100% appointment occupancy
- Hassle free Practice management
- A collaborative team of GPs
- Located on the same block as the Launceston General Hospital
Call our Practice Manager, today on 0475 827 767 to arrange a time to see for yourself, what our practice can offer you.